3.22.2010

reminiscing...spring & wedding season are here

Spring and wedding season have begun here in southern California and everywhere I look, I am seeing creative wedding photo shoots, artistic flower arrangements, and beautiful tablescapes. It wasn't so long ago that I was in the midst of my own wedding although time does fly.  My favorite part of my big day (besides marrying my husband of course) was my beautiful flowers and foliage.  We used succulents and driftwood and manzanita for a sweet, casual, outdoor California wedding....

Driftwood centerpiece, my bouquet, crystal detail in manzanita, and chair garland.  Florals by Twigs by Teri.

Jake's boutonniere, mother's bouquet, manzanita and crystal table piece all by Twigs by Teri.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The really were beautiful. Terry did such an amazing job!

Post a Comment