3.11.2010

taut canvas

Core Values....
I have always believed that art not only influences and inspires, but I will go so far as to say it has the ability to teach as well.  I came across Taut Canvas a few weeks ago and was immediately affected by the sweet yet powerful illustrations before me. But how Taut Canvas came about is the best part of their story.  The creator and his wife were having a baby and not wanting to settle for the typical baby nursery "art", looked for other modern options that suited their style.  What do you do when you can't find what you're looking for?  Like other successful entrepreneurs, you create it yourself of course. "This is brilliant!", I remembered thinking. The pieces are so wonderfully sweet, I am more enamored each time I visit. You will be too.  Look closely at each one and see how simple, clever illustrations can convey to little people(and big people too!)pretty complex concepts...








Taut Canvas Modern Wall Art now offers adorable wearable art for the little ones too as well as wall decals and growth charts




{Image Credits: Taut Canvas}Taut Canvas can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment