8.13.2010

friday four & faves - pastel pics

Happy Friday!  I am so excited for the weekend.  I have had a lovely week but it just doesn't compare to the weekend fun in the sun, lounging on the sand, yoga in the mornings, and wine in the evenings.  These pictures by Cassia Black'sLola's Room make me happy too.  They are so sweet, they make my teeth hurt!  I have been on a photography kick, and the creamier and softer the photos, the better.  I love the dreamy, vintage feel these pictures evoke.  You have to check out her sweet Etsy shop.  I could barely limit myself to 4 photos to share as my favorites as my favorites change every time I visit her shop.  But I will give it a shot:

one.   hello daisy
two.   carefree

Visit Cassia's shop here and her lovely blog here.

2 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

I love those, I also love pastels, so cute and romantic. Happy weekend!

Estelle Hayes said...

Your weekend sounds like absolute perfection! Wish I could join you. And I am a huge fan of Cassia's work? Sounds like I know her personally, huh? I don't but her photos are so, so dreamy.

Post a Comment