8.17.2010

here and there.....


We have changed things up a bit over at Alluminare where I hang out once a week.  I will be here and there now on Mondays sharing all things design, tips, fun.... This week I am talking about Mid-Century California. How fun!  After my time in the Midwest and South, I love living in California now and although it has only been a little over three years, I know this is where I am meant to be.  The fact that my husband lives here plays into that too but fine. :) I digress.  So anyhow, California was the land of enchantment in the mid-century. Head over to see why!

2 comments:

Beth Dotolo said...

California stole my friend. So, I have a love/hate relationship with sunny CA.

Unknown said...

I miss you friend! I am hoping to get back to Dallas this Fall so we can hang out!

Post a Comment