9.02.2010

art crawl - art of photography show

Robert Rutoed - Less is More

This week's art crawl features a sampling of the Art of Photography Show in San Diego.  Jake and I attended the opening last weekend on behalf of Artware. The selection of works is unbelievable.  Out of 13,692 entries, 111 were selected for exhibit. Here are a few of my favorites...

Chris Sisarich - Water Tower

Brad Moore - Korean Methodist, Fullerton CA

Douglas Yates - Fata Morgana

Collette Fournier - Ms. Alma Series 1


If you are in San Diego you have to check out the show while it stands through November.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

SO cool... Wish I were in Cali for THIS AND other reasons... maybe the weather?! ;)

Ana Degenaar said...

I love these! wish I was there :)

Estelle Hayes said...

Wow, there are some really amazing selections here. Lots of inspiration. Right now I wish I were relaxing in one of those chairs on the beach.

Stacey said...

This is beyond cool.

Post a Comment