9.16.2010

art crawl - Nan Lawson



Love is a Book - Illustration print

I'm sure that everyone and their mom has written about Nan Lawson because she is just that amazing.  But I don't care.  I couldn't help myself.  Don't you just love her illustrations?!  What a great style.  I really want to start a collection; I think they would look so lovely as a grouping on my office wall, a collection to cheer me throughout my work day.  Endearing pictures and sweet sentiments that just make me happy.  Her art has been described as "sweet and quirky" with a bit of edginess which perfectly explains why I love it so much.  Here are a few of my favorites....

Autumn Girl - Pen and Ink Illustration

Let's Ride Illustration Print

Let it Go - Typographic print

Music Tree - Pen and Ink Illustration

But did you know that Nan is an awesome photographer too?  Yep.  She is one multi-talented lady. 




Nan creates beauty and I love all that she does.  She can create custom portraits too!  I would love one of me Jake and the fam. 

You must visit Nan's site here and her illustration shop here.

{Image Credits: Nan Lawson}




4 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Aww, her work is total perfection!!!

Heather Feemster said...

These are great, really love the photos. Have a great weekend darling! xo

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Those are adorable!

I really love Let It Go. I sometimes need that reminder in my life! :)

Kristen said...

Very sweet. I, actually, have never written about Nan ;) And by the way, socks + heels = go for it :) Have a super weekend!!

Post a Comment