11.29.2010

'tis the holiday season...


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving weekend with lots of food and tons of drinks!  The Xmas season is officially here and there are lots of fun things coming up these next few weeks on the home front and in the blog community.  


I will be hustling to get some new pieces added to the shop for the holidays as well as knocking out some design projects that are wrapping up by end of year.  Throw in some gift making and gift wrapping and I am one over busy gal.  But it keeps me out of trouble.


Any big plans or to-do lists this week?  Say hi and post a link to your blog below!


{image}

5 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

This week is a big one for us....starts with our tree bring delivered this morning, Hanukah starts Wed, my son turns 4 on Friday....yikes! And of course I have a cold. Figures doesn't it? Oh well...lots of fun to be had, so I'll power through.

Can't wait to see what new beauties you add to the shop!!!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

I love that image!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

We put up our tree, but still have more decorating to do...and of course baking! :) I have not bought one gift yet. I am starting to freak out a little. Ha ha.

Karin Grow said...

How funny, I just posted that I need to start making to-do lists! It's just so overwhelming and exciting this time of year. I needed to step away from the studio to get some fresh air and little blog time. I'll see you soon. Karin

Ana Degenaar said...

I'll be spending most of my time wrapping gifts and waiting for all the celebrations!

Have a lovely week!
xo

bink and boo said...

I love this photo! I am sewing up a storm this week. I have too many orders to fill (but I am not complaining) plus I have to get ready for my first "show", I will be at ZigZag this Sunday. I am how ever looking forward to a little meet-up with a dear friend on Friday. {wink}

Post a Comment