4.18.2011

swanky on a monday


How swanky is this airplane interior?!  Travel used to be so stylish and hip!  Now its just well....kind of lame.  That could be because I have been travelling coach and doing quite a bit of it.  I would love to get my hands on a private jet and design the heck out of it.  Any takers?  On a similar note, I'm back from a project install in Cleveland and I got to tell you, it feels good to be sitting back in my office designing and not traipsing across the country.  But. I'll admit it is good to mix it up a bit.  I will be sharing some snippets of the project later on this week month.  Until then, happy Monday.  Let it be a fantastic, successful week! Say hi below and link to your blog if you would like - it's been a while since we had a meet and greet.


image source

7 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Good to see you!! And yes, let's buy and swank out our jet ASAP ;)

Brandi said...

It's so seventies! I wish airplane designers still dreamed up scenes like this. Flights really are so dull now.

Pistachio said...

That is totally fantastic!!

Estelle Hayes said...

Cannot wait to hear and see all of the fabulous work you have been doing. Do share when you have a chance.

bink and boo said...

Love, love, love this pic. This is how I like to fly...in my dreams.

Heather Feemster said...

What a fantastic picture!! Glad you're so busy!!

Unknown said...

Amazing image...and yes, traveling by air is beyond lame now, such a bummer in fact! Can't wait to see your "snippets"...sounds great!

Post a Comment