3.19.2010

friday four & faves...great outdoors

The weather here in San Diego has been amazing this week so my thoughts have been wandering to the outdoors, the nearby beach, and right up to my little patio/oasis.  It needs a little freshening up and updating for the season and I found four amazing faves to help me out...


Scouted on Etsy this week, featured seller LBRANDTerraria is satisfying my love of terrariums and all things miniature.  Soon, Jake and I will be planning one of our regular camping weekends in Borrego and this little treasure feels like my own miniature desert hanging from my patio...


This soft wood sofa by Front for Moroso would pair perfectly opposite my clear Victoria Ghost Chairs.  The weather in San Diego is arid so this sofa can withstand the outdoors. This "sofa" would look great softened with these burlap pillows:


These burlap pillows by catnap cottage on Etsy work great for indoors or out.


Inspired by Martha, I'm starting a mini garden this spring to house my tower of herbs out on the patio. (Thanks for the tip Norm!) These old fashioned gardening tools from objetpetita on Etsy may just make me feel like I know what I'm doing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment