4.09.2010

friday four & faves - fam in santa monica

I have been enjoying my weekend in Santa Monica with my nieces who are on spring break. I forgot how fun imagination without limits can be. Kids are so creative! From dress-up, to tie-dye, to pretend carnival (with, games, tickets, and prizes of course), I have found some inspiration in the most unexpected places...




1) Make-up practice brings back memories (and a little bit of a mess) :D.





2) Our version of "ski ball" for one of the backyard carnival games.




3) The assortment of prizes with their corresponding ticket costs.







4) The "groovy" tie-dye (isn't it coming back in?) t-shirts and onesies the girls created with their Grandma Jennifer and Aunt Michelle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone - Michelle Salz-Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment