6.03.2010

art crawl - Amy Paul

The Canary House, Limited Edition Print Resin on Wood by Amy Paul, available at Mixture

I came across Amy Paul's work this week and I couldn't wait to share her beautiful pieces with you.  I love that Amy is local and by local, I mean San Diego. While cleaning my desk, (a very infrequent occurrence) I stumbled across a postcard for an exhibit taking place at Pigment, a cool shop here in SD. The exhibit was for Jocelyn Duke, a favorite artist of mine also featured on my art crawl series, and the lovely Amy Paul.

Pigment in San Diego featuring Amy's work  




Farewell Limited Edition Print was based off a poem featured in a collaborative show between artists and writers.  By Amy Paul available at Pigment

Amy's work is also available at the very cool Mixture also here in San Diego.  Following are the originals and prints available...



Magnolia I Limited Edition Print Resin on Wood available through Mixture


The Gathering I Limited Edition Print Resin on Wood available through Mixture



Thanks Amy!  Be sure to visit Amy's website here and check out her work for purchase at both Pigment and Mixture here in San Diego... {Image Credits: Amy Paul via Mixture and Pigment}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her work. Will have to get to see it at Pigment. Need to see it up close!

Post a Comment