6.28.2010

oh wallter...




Wallter post planters

I had a fabulous time at Dwell on Design in L.A. this weekend and am so anxious to share some cool finds with you throughout the week.  First up is lovely Wallter.  You may remember Wallter from the infamous 3D wall stickers and wall decor that we all came to love.  And now (thankfully) they have grown to include stylish planters.  Yay!  Available in wall mounted (my favorite), hanging, or on a post, these powder coated aluminum planters are now added to my wishlist and will be part of my summer projects this year.  

Wallter wall mounted planters

Wallter hanging planters

Wallter post planters in orange

Here are some of my pics from their exhibit at the show...
Wallter wall mounted planters in action!

Wallter pole mounted planters up close - modern substitute for the tired tiki torch...

What do you think?  Can you see them in your backyard and on your patio?

{Image Credits: (logo)Dwell on DesignWallter and Studio Surface}

1 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I am loving those wall mounted planters. Very retro looking but modern as well. I love the first image with the planters spanning the fence. Great way to add some life to a boring fence...Carol

Post a Comment