2.01.2011

a face lift

Go ahead.  Take a look.  Look up. Keep going.....keep going... There!  How great does the new blog banner look?!  My friend Ana created this little face lift for us and I love it.  I think It really captures the spirit of the blog and Studio Surface.  And with the new year in full swing it's nice to have a bit of a freshen up.  


In the market for a new look?  Go visit Ana, who also has a terrific blog Live and Enliven and hook it up.  


See you soon!  
P.S. got a fun and unique Design Mail question to share with you this week.  You will want to swing back by to check it out!

10 comments:

torrie said...

Looooooooove it.

(and I'm not sure if it was here before, but love the line- "every surface is a platform"... perfect) :)

Fern and Feather said...

looks gorg!!! I didn't know ana did that... I might need to give her a ring! oxo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

It looks great! Very clean and fresh.

Brandi said...

Looking good! Ana seems to be working with everyone these days!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

It looks great!! I noticed it when I stopped by last night, but then thought maybe I was losing it because you hadn't mentioned it yet.

Looking forward to Design Mail!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Wow, that is so unique. I love it! Carol

Estelle Hayes said...

It looks absolutely fabulous! Congrats. Ana just gave me a little blog template refresh on Friday. She is awesome!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love it, very unique and so unexpected, extra special!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

New Follower! YAY... looks like I am number 100. That means I am special, right? ;) LOVE the design!

Ana Degenaar said...

This is so nice! Thank you, Michelle! You are the best! Love those arrows!

Post a Comment