2.01.2011

a face lift

Go ahead.  Take a look.  Look up. Keep going.....keep going... There!  How great does the new blog banner look?!  My friend Ana created this little face lift for us and I love it.  I think It really captures the spirit of the blog and Studio Surface.  And with the new year in full swing it's nice to have a bit of a freshen up.  


In the market for a new look?  Go visit Ana, who also has a terrific blog Live and Enliven and hook it up.  


See you soon!  
P.S. got a fun and unique Design Mail question to share with you this week.  You will want to swing back by to check it out!

10 comments:

Torrie said...

Looooooooove it.

(and I'm not sure if it was here before, but love the line- "every surface is a platform"... perfect) :)

Fern and Feather said...

looks gorg!!! I didn't know ana did that... I might need to give her a ring! oxo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

It looks great! Very clean and fresh.

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Looking good! Ana seems to be working with everyone these days!

Suzie @ cupcake monkey said...

It looks great!! I noticed it when I stopped by last night, but then thought maybe I was losing it because you hadn't mentioned it yet.

Looking forward to Design Mail!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Wow, that is so unique. I love it! Carol

Estelle said...

It looks absolutely fabulous! Congrats. Ana just gave me a little blog template refresh on Friday. She is awesome!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love it, very unique and so unexpected, extra special!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

New Follower! YAY... looks like I am number 100. That means I am special, right? ;) LOVE the design!

Ana Degenaar said...

This is so nice! Thank you, Michelle! You are the best! Love those arrows!

Post a Comment