7.23.2010

friday four & faves - long live art


If you haven't already heard, Fossil has a very cool promotion going on, "Long Live Art".  Fossil has partnered with four talented artists who specialize in vintage art forms.  Each artist has created an original work illustrating Long Live Vintage.  I am so excited to see four of my fave artists and creators that have partnered up in this cool promotion.  


one.  Hatch Show Print is a legend in my book.  One of the oldest letterpress operations, it is known everywhere for its iconic posters and imagery.  It has even produced a label for one of my favorite wines, "The Show"!  I love this tote bag created especially for Fossil.  I would carry this everywhere! I love it's vintage, stylishly casual appeal. A poster and t-shirt in the same print are also available.


two. I love the vintage inspired designs by yellow owl workshop. Based out of San Francisco but seen in cute boutiques everywhere, each piece is crafted by Christine Schmidt out of eco friendly products.  This stamp kit is so sweet.  Think of all the cute stationary and notes we can make! She has created a cute tote too.


three. I have been a fan of Dolan Geiman for a while now.  In fact, I featured his incredible artwork in one of my very first posts.  Inspired by everything vintage, his work is composed of salvaged wood, found objects, old paper and anything he can get his hands on.  The amazing thing is how he transforms these items into unbelievably unique artwork.  And now we can wear it. I love that he created a tee for the Fossil promotion with some of his popular motifs.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a freak for birds (little squishes) and they're all over this sweet tee.  Some even better news? Dolan and Fossil are doing a giveaway. Enter now to win a crazy good piece of Dolan's art and a Fossil grab bag of products.  


four. Last but certainly not least is the lovely Paige Russel. Her ceramic works are beautiful with vintage Scandinavian and Mid-Century influences.  These ceramic planters are such a great deal and I would love several for my patio.  Can you imagine how cute they would be filled with succulents and cactus?


What a great project huh?!  And congrats to these four for their amazing talent and being selected to partner with Fossil for this super cool promotion.


{Image Credits: Fossil}

1 comments:

Estelle Hayes said...

What a great project. I love that stamp set. Seriusly want that for myself.

Post a Comment